Product Liability Insurance
Protect your business from suits or claims that may come from the selling or manufacturing of products with Product Liability Insurance
Who Needs Product Liability Insurance?
If you or your company is part of the manufacturing process for a product you may want to carry Product Liability Insurance. If you unknowingly make a product outside of desired specs, use materials that are deemed a hazard to health, or simply fail to provide proper instructions you could be held accountable for damages to consumers or other companies.
Sample of Industries We Insure
From small production warehouses to multi-state manufacturing corporations we insure many sellers manufacturers in industries like:
- Plastics and Rubber Products
- Primary Metal
- Petroleum and Coal Products
- Computer and Electronic Product
- Textile Product Mills
- Fabricated Metal Product
- Beverage and Tobacco Product
- Wood Product
- Nonmetallic Mineral Product
- Leather and Allied Product
- Electrical Equipment, Appliance, and Component
- Textile Mills
- Transportation Equipment
- Printing and Related Support Activities
- Furniture and Related Product
- Many More
State that We Insure
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- West Virginia
Bodily injury or property damage – Helps protect against certain claims businesses for claims alleging financial loss due to property damage or bodily injury arising out of your business operations or products.
Typical Coverages Provided
- Bodily injury or property damage – This covers particular lawsuits claiming monetary losses as a result of property damages or bodily injuries emerging out of your business activities or products.
- Reputational harm – Typically this covers areas of false arrest, malicious prosecution, libel, slander. As a manufacturers if sellers often rely on the quality or your product or peice of product to uphold their reputation. If your product is rated to last a certain number of operations and doesnt meet that number you may be liable for reputational harm
- Advertising errors – Occasionally technical information about your product could be incorrect. even if it not directly a result of your manufacturing (perhaps a supplier mixed up the materials) regardless you could be held accountable for not verifying all advertised information
Common Types of Claims
- Manufacturing or Production Flaw The claimant declares that one or multiple aspects of the manufacturing course resulted in a flaw in the final product that was unreasonable hazard.
- Design Defect The claimant argues that the product’s composition or construction is inherently dangerous
- Defective Warnings or Instructions The claimant declares that the seller failed to adequtely instruct potential useres on appropriate use or uses of a product or fails to warn users of possible risks.
Get Quotes From These Insurance Carriers And More (over 30 Available)
Manufacturing insurance cost
Multiple factors influence the cost of your Product Liability insurance. These typically include:
- Your business type
- Your location
- How many years you’ve been in business
- The number of employees you have
- The amount of coverage you need
- number of coverages you select
Have Any Questions or Need Advice?
Talk to a licensed Agent Free of Charge.
Well answer any questions whether or not your looking to get covered or just curious.
Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm Pacific
Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm Eastern
We carry the essentials such as Liability and Auto-body Damage, and more needs specific selections like Any Auto, Un-Owned Vehicle, Drive Other Car among many others. We can also alter your coverage terms to represent seasonal shifts to maintain lower rates and premiums and you coverage sustained.
We Will Provide You With…
Fast Certificate of Insurance
Discounts for Safety Programs
Discounts for Drug Free Workplace
Zero Deposit Premium Available
Multiple Quotes in Minutes
Savings Around 40%
1 million in coverage
And Rates as Under $500
We Will Get You A Workers Comp Quote Even If…
You Have High X-Mod
You Have Multi-State Operations
You Are New to Business
Your Coverage Has Been Cancelled
You Have a Lapse in Coverage
You Have Poor Claims History
Fill Out Simple Product Liability Insurance Form
Provide us with some basic information about the type of Product Liability Insurance you need your name, email, phone number and state.
Get Your Professional Advisor
A licensed Agent will get back with you as soon as possible to help you with your Product Liability.
Find The Ultimate Rate
We will compare rates and help you get the best workers compensation policy at the right price for you.
“We vow to keep your best interest in mind & get you the best Product Liability Insurance deal!”
The Key to affordable Product Liability Insurance
We represent dozens of insurance companies with trustworthy brands you know. Our Licensed and accredited agents will guide you to the Personal Business Policy for your needs. We will show you your local tailored options without bias. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the savings.
How Do We provide the best Product Liability Insurance Prices?
It’s actually quite simple. our agents are “Non Captive” which means that unlike other agents that will only insurance for one company, we can get you a policy from multiple carries and insurance companies. That is why we vow to keep your best interest in mind!