Logging Workers Compensation Insurance
Workers Compensation Insurance for Loggers & Logging Companies, Operations & Logging Contractors
Who Needs Logging Worker Comp Insurance?
if your company is involved in the cutting, skidding, on-site processing, or loading of trees & logs onto trucks or skeleton cars, then you should carry Loggers Workers Comp for your employees
Workers Compensation Policies for Logging and Lumbering
We provide Workmans Compensation Insurance for those who companies that work on or around lumberyards such as
- Logging & Lumbering Drivers Work Comp
- Sand and Gravel Haulers Work Comp
- Log Trucks Workers Compensation
- Log Pole Peeling Workers Comp
- Slashers and Skidders Work Comp
- Mechanized Equipment Work Comp
- Pulpwood Workers Compensation
- Chain Saw Workers Compensation
- Tree Trimmers Workers Comp
- Excavators Workers Compensation
- Feller Brunches Workers Comp
- Lumber Yard Workmans Comp
- Silvicultures Workmans Comp
- Timber Cruisers Wokrers Comp
- Wood Chip Mill Workers Comp
- Sawmills Workers Compensation
- Portable Chipping Operation Work Comp
- Clear-cutters Workmans Comp
- Log Debarking Workmans Comp
- Deforesters Workmans Comp
- Delimbing & Bucking Work Comp
- and much more
Loggers Workers Compensation Insurance
When it comes to workers compensation insurance can be a very costly portion of operating the a logging company or business and may put many companies into positions to take risk and make compromises just to stay in business. But, it doesn’t have to be that way with over 35 carriers available Insurance Guys can get any logging company the protection it needs for a reasonable price.
Loggers Liability Insurance
Loggers face a unique set of obstacles when it comes to finding insurance. Often it can be hard to determine what insurances will be right for your operations. Luckily we at Insurance Guys have been providing insurance to Loggers and Lumberjacks since 1990.
Common Coverages & Insurance Types for Loggers and Lumber Yards
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Tools / Inland Marine Insurance
- Truckers Liability Insurance
- Truckers Commercial Auto
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella
Get Quotes From These Insurance Carriers And More (over 30 Available)
Logging Liability insurance cost
Multiple factors influence the cost of your Loggers Liability Insurance. These typically include:
- Your business type
- Your location
- How many years you’ve been in business
- The number of employees you have
- The amount of coverage you need
- number of coverages you select
Have Any Questions or Need Advice?
Talk to a licensed Agent Free of Charge.
Well answer any questions whether or not your looking to get covered or just curious.
Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm Pacific
Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm Eastern
We can provide you with every type of insurance you may be looking for. Including but limited to: Genera Liability Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto, And Much More
We Will Provide You With…
Fast Certificate of Insurance
Discounts for Safety Programs
Discounts for Drug Free Workplace
Zero Deposit Premium Available
Multiple Quotes in Minutes
Savings Around 40%
1 million in coverage
And Rates as Under $500
We Will Get You A Workers Comp Quote Even If…
You Have High X-Mod
You Have Multi-State Operations
You Are New to Business
Your Coverage Has Been Cancelled
You Have a Lapse in Coverage
You Have Poor Claims History
Fill Out Simple Logging Liability Insurance Form
Provide us with some basic information about the type of Loggers Liability Insurance you need your name, email, phone number and state.
Get Your Professional Advisor
A licensed Agent will get back with you as soon as possible to help you with your Logging Liability Insurance.
Find The Ultimate Rate
We will compare rates and help you get the best workers compensation policy at the right price for you.
“We vow to keep your best interest in mind & get you the best Loggers Insurance deal!”
The Key to affordable Loggers Insurance
We represent dozens of insurance companies with trustworthy brands you know. Our Licensed and accredited agents will guide you to the Personal Business Policy for your needs. We will show you your local tailored options without bias. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the savings.
How Do We provide the best Loggers Liability Insurance Prices?
It’s actually quite simple. our agents are “Non Captive” which means that unlike other agents that will only insurance for one company, we can get you a policy from multiple carries and insurance companies. That is why we vow to keep your best interest in mind!